Some days an ordinary ponytail just won’t do! From simple to intricate, we’ve got 15 cute girl hairstyle ideas to take your child’s hair from ordinary to awesome!
15 Cute Girl Hairstyles
1. Pull Through Ponytail: A simple pull through technique turns an ordinary ponytail into something special. Find the tutorial over at Cute Girls Hairstyles.
2. Triple Braided Pocahontas Braids: If you can braid, you can handle this adorable do! Find the tutorial over at Babes in Hairland.
3. Big Flower Bun Updo: This braided bun hairstyle looks like something out of a movie! Find the tutorial over at Girly Do Hairstyles.
4. Half Crown Lace Braid Bun: A thin, elegant crown braid adds a pretty touch to a braided bun. Find the tutorial over at Or So She Says.
5. Top Knot: A simple classic that’s both classy and casual. Find the tutorial over at Petit Elefant.
6. Flower Bun: This hairstyle may look complicated, but it’s really just made from ordinary braids! Find the tutorial over at Girls Empowering Girls Everywhere.
7. Easy Christmas Tree Braid: Christmas tree hair has never been easier! Find the tutorial over at Hair By Lori.
8. DIY Floral Crown: Doesn’t this floral crown just scream Summer? Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
9. Half-up Bow Combo: You won’t need to add a bow to this cute hairstyle! Find the tutorial over at Cute Girls Hairstyles.
10. The Y Dutch Braid: This pretty braid will have you looking just like Katniss! Find the tutorial over at Pretty Hair is Fun.
11. Letter X Hairstyle: Perfect for crazy hair day or an alphabet theme! Find the tutorial over at Babes in Hairland.
12. 5 Minute School Day Hairstyle: Some days you just don’t have time for an elaborate hairstyle. This one’s easy to fix in the last minutes before school starts! Find the tutorial over at Fynes Designs.
13. Mermaid Heart Braid: Everyone will wonder how you got those hearts in your hair! Find the tutorial over at Cute Girls Hairstyles.
14. Criss Cross Braids: This is no ordinary hairstyle- there are braids within the braids! Find the tutorial over at Hair Romance.
15. Side Dutch Fishtail Braid: Isn’t this cascading fishtail braid just gorgeous? Find the tutorial over at Pretty Hair is Fun.
With just a little practice, you can make hairstyle dreams a reality! Everyone will be asking where you learned how to make such awesome hairdos!