It’s a new year, which means new beginnings and a fresh start! Every year I decide that I should probably be eating a little bit healthier overall. Maybe it has something to do with all of the cookies, candy, and pumpkin bread I ate over the holidays. Whatever the motivation, I think the new year is a great time to reassess and try some new healthy eating habits.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! So why not start there? Here are 15 healthy breakfast ideas that will kick start you to a more healthy day.
15 Healthy Breakfast Ideas
1. Pumpkin Quinoa Breakfast: Warm up with a bowl of this pumpkin quinoa breakfast full of spice and rich flavor! Healthy AND delicious!
4. Breakfast Picnic: Take the breakfast outside or inside on the floor with this healthy breakfast idea.
5. Apple Cider Quinoa Breakfast: Get a good protein boost from this apple cider quinoa breakfast. Sweet, flavorful, and simple to make.
6. Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Granola: Start your day right with this yogurt parfait with super tasty homemade granola. Smooth and crunchy!
10. Pear Muffins with Honey Oat Topping: Dice up juicy pears and add them to the batter for these pear muffins. Then top them off with a crunchy honey oat topping. Filling and healthy!
12. Gingerbread Granola: Super fun breakfast idea that’s also healthy! Plus your house will smell amazing while cooking this granola.
13. Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes: Top these fluffy whole wheat pancakes with your favorite berries for a hearty breakfast.
15. Cookie Cutter Toast Stamping: This is a great way to make an ordinary breakfast extra special! And yummy!
Use these scrumptious breakfast ideas to start your day to a healthier you this year!