Winter is here, which means it’s soup season! There’s just something comforting about cozying up to a hot, hearty bowl of soup when it’s cold outside!
15 Winter Soup Recipes
1. Hearty White Bean Soup with Sausage: White beans and sausage make for a hearty winter meal. Find the tutorial over at Delicious Meets Healthy.
2. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Apple Soup: Butternut squash and apple combine for a rich, delicious soup that you can make in your slow cooker. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
3. Greek Lemon Chicken Soup: All the greek flavors you love in a comforting soup! Find the tutorial over at A Spicy Perspective.
4. Chicken Pot Pie Soup: This recipe is the soup version of chicken pot pie! Find the tutorial over at Kitchen Dreaming.
5. Simple Italian Soup: This soup is simple and hearty- perfect for a weeknight meal. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
6. Easy French Onion Soup: Just look at the gooey cheese topping this french onion soup! Yum! Find the tutorial over at The Comfort of Cooking.
7. Hearty Winter Vegetable Soup: If you’re looking for a hearty veggie option, this recipe is for you! Find the tutorial over at The Cook’s Pyjamas.
8. Sweet Potato Kale Soup: This recipe combines healthy and delicious into one bowl! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
9. Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup: Soup season wouldn’t be complete without a savory beef and barley soup option. This one can be made in the slow cooker! Find the tutorial over at The Food Charlatan.
10. Japanese Chicken Udon Soup with Bok Choy: Udon soup is always a great, nutritious option when fighting off a cold. Find the tutorial over at Jessica Gavin.
11. Smoky Lentil and Potato Soup: The smoky flavor in this soup means it’s anything but ordinary. Find the tutorial over at Mel’s Kitchen Cafe.
12. Apple and Chicken Dumpling Soup: This delicious soup is a little sweet and a little savory. Find the tutorial over at Bessie Bakes.
13. Guinness Beef Stew: See if your family can guess the secret ingredient in this Guinness beef stew! Find the tutorial over at The Cookie Rookie.
14. Easy Tuscan Bean Soup: This recipe looks amazing, but the parmesan slices on top have me totally sold! Find the tutorial over at The Wanderlust Kitchen.
15. Hand Stitched Jar Toppers: Bringing soup to a sick friend? These beautiful jar toppers will really brighten their day! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
Soup is one of the most delicious ways to stay warm! Which recipe will you start with?