Are your kids obsessed with the Minecraft computer game as much as mine are? It’s a popular favorite with boys and girls around the world. I’ve rounded up some of the best Minecraft projects to make. These ideas are great for a party with friends or an upcoming birthday party too. These will be a hit with your kiddos!
25 Minecraft Projects Kids Will Love
Minecraft Food Crafts:
1. Minecraft Creeper Pizza: Design your own delicious Minecraft pizza masterpiece! Get the recipe from Catch My Party.
2. Minecraft Rice Krispy Treats: Nerdy Nummies shows us how to make these tasty Minecraft crispy treats in this fun video. Super cute and yummy!
3. Minecraft Creeper Munch: Your kids can munch on this yummy snack while playing Minecraft! Get the recipe from Simplistically Living.
4. Minecraft Cake: Build this awesome Minecraft cake from Craftser.org!
5. Minecraft Cake Pops: These cute cake pops are easy to make into little Minecraft characters. Learn how to make them from Eating on a Dime.
Minecraft Birthday Party Crafts:
6. Minecraft Piñata: This piñata is SUPER easy to make. It’s perfect for birthday party fun. Find the instructions on Oh So Savvy Mom.
7. Minecraft Creeper Balloons: With black paper and green balloons you can make this easy Minecraft party decoration from Southern Revivals.
8. Creeper Gum Wrappers: Wrap gum in these Creeper printables and give them to party guests as favors. Get the printable from Simple As That.
9. Minecraft Party Bags: Stuff these Minecraft party bags with little treats and toys for all of your party guests. Find the instructions from The Shady Lane.
10. TNT Candy Favor: Make these easy TNT party treats with licorice candy. Get the details from Kara’s Party Ideas.
Minecraft Crochet and Knitting Crafts:
11. Creeper Scarf: Stay warm this winter with this crochet Creeper scarf. Your kids will never want to take it off! Find the pattern from Ravelry.
12. Creeper Slouchy Crochet Hat: I love this slouchy crochet hat from The Heart of a Craft Mom. What a fun project to try!
13. TNT Tissue Box Cover: How cute is this Minecraft tissue box cover from Instructables? This would make a great gift for the holidays.
14. Minecraft Knit Hat: Any Minecraft fan would love wearing this knitted hat all winter long. Get the pattern and tutorial from Hub Pages.
15. Dirt Block Beanie and Mittens: Practice your knitting skills and make this beanie and these mittens for your little Minecraft gamer. This pattern is from LoveKnitting.
Easy Minecraft Kid’s Crafts:
16. Toilet Roll Minecraft Creeper: Save your old toilet paper rolls to craft this Creeper with your kids. Kid’s Activities Blog has the tutorial.
17. DIY Minecraft Pencil Cube: Get your kids away from the screen for a little bit for some hands-on creating with this pencil cube craft from Crafts ‘n Coffee.
18. DIY Minecraft Ornament: Hang these Minecraft ornaments on your Christmas tree this year. What a fun holiday craft idea from A Girl and a Glue Gun.
19. DIY Minecraft Swords: Your kiddos can have their own Minecraft swords with this craft idea from Twitchetts.
20. Minecraft Perler Beads: Unplug from the TV and the computer with this perler beads craft from What Rose Knows. This is an easy Minecraft themed craft that your little ones will really enjoy.
21. DIY Minecraft Weapons: Step into the world of Minecraft with your own DIY weapons. Find this easy craft tutorial from Lady Goats.
22. DIY Minecraft Pillows: These no-sew pillows are super simple to make. Help your kids make these to put in their room! Surviving a Teacher’s Salary has the instructions.
23. DIY Minecraft Creeper Book Ends: Decorate your child’s room with these DIY Creeper Book Ends from Keeping it Simple. These turn out so cute.
24. Creeper Desk Organizer: Keep your kid’s desk organized with this fun Creeper desk organizer from Just Paint It.
25. Felt Plush Minecraft Cubes: Teach your kids simple sewing with these cute plush Minecraft cubes. Find this really easy sewing tutorial from Beer and Gluesticks.
Want more craft ideas? Here are fabulous activities and crafts for boys to get crafty.