It’s Movember and we’re proud to show our support of the mustache with our #mustachebombing adventures. I want you in on the fun too, showing your support for men’s health. Here are 5 easy ways you can make and wear a mustache to celebrate Movember!
1. Yarn Mustache: Cut 10-12 pieces of black yarn, about 2-3 inches long, depending on how full you want your mustache. Take one piece of pipe cleaner and wrap it around the center of the yarn and fold it in half and twist. Continue to twist the pipe cleaner all down the way. Now it’s ready to hold up to your face for a sweet stache.
2. Pipe Cleaner Mustache: Cut one black pipe cleaner in half and twist it up to your liking. You can curl the ends for an even more mischievous look! To make it a stick, twist another pipe cleaner around just like the yarn stache above.
3. Classic Mustache on a Stick: Trace a mustache shape onto sticky back felt. Cut out two mustache shapes from the sticky back felt. Place the mustache stickers back to back around a thin dowel stick on one side. It’s ready to place under your nose and pose!
4. Popsicle Mustache Stick: With a black permanent marker, draw a swirly or furry mustache design on one side. You’re ready to hold it up over your top lip and smile.
5. Sticker Mustache: You can go the easy way out, which is just as fun, and buy a set of mustache stickers. I found this thin set at Michael’s Stores and the fuzzy ones from a local gift shop in town, Atomic Boys. These are set and ready in my purse for a few mustachebombs just waiting to happen!
Listen to their wise words…”Don’t be caught in public with a naked upper lip!”