We all know how busy weeknights can get! Some nights you just don’t have time to wash more than one pot. That’s where these deliciously simple all-in-one dinner ideas come in handy. They are a one pot meal your family will love!
15 Delicious All-in-One Dinner Ideas:
1. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Taco Rice: A touch of the southwest in a cheesy dish your whole family will love! Find the tutorial over at Host the Toast.
2. Green Pork Chops with Squash and Potatoes: An easy marinade means this meal is full of flavor- and everything cooks on one baking dish! Find the tutorial over at My Recipes.
3. One Pot Mushroom Spinach Pasta: This one pot meal is a perfect choice for a Meatless Monday! Find the tutorial over at Kids Activities Blog.
4. Slow Cooker Beef Roast and Carrots: Your family is sure to devour this classic comfort food! Find the tutorial over at New Leaf Wellness.
5. Classic Coq Au Vin: It might be a gourmet meal, but this classic coq au vin won’t leave you with a sink full of dishes. Find the tutorial over at Vikalinka.
6. One Pot Spanish Chicken and Potatoes: A hearty chicken and potato dish that’s full of flavor! Find the tutorial over at Pinch of Yum.
7. One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken and Rice: If your family prefers a meal that’s more on the spicy side, try this spicy cajun chicken and rice. Find the tutorial over at Creme de la Crumb.
8. Spring Pea Pasta with Ricotta and Herbs: Pasta, fresh veggies, and ricotta- and they’re all cooked in the same pot! Find the tutorial over at My Recipes.
9. Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata: A classic Italian dish made easy! Find the tutorial over at The Recipe Critic.
10. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup: Throw the ingredients for this soup in the crock pot, and by dinnertime you’ll have a hearty, flavorful soup ready to go! Find the tutorial over at Gimme Some Oven.
11. One Pot Caribbean Jerk Chicken and Rice: Caribbean cooking made easy! Find the tutorial over at African Bites.
12. Make Ahead Crock Pot Apricot Ginger Chicken: This meal can be prepped ahead, thrown in the freezer, and then cooked in the slow cooker whenever you need a quick meal. Easy peasy! Find the tutorial over at New Leaf Wellness.
13. Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: Think your kids can guess what the secret ingredient is in this pulled pork? Find the tutorial over at Spend With Pennies.
14. One Pot Lentils + Quinoa: This vegetarian dish is so flavorful and filling, you won’t even miss the meat! Find the tutorial over at Simply Quinoa.
15. One Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Rice: This one pot chicken dish is savory, sweet, and satisfying. Find the tutorial over at Carlsbad Cravings.
It’s amazing how many delicious meals can be made for an All-In-One Dinner! I bet some of these will be going on your family favorites list!