- Summer Olympic Games for Kids: The Olympics are upon us. Time for the world to gather, compete, and enjoy in the athletic awesomeness! If you plan to host a little party or junior Olympics of your own, check out these ideas out!
- Bizarre Olympic Souvenirs: From the Hipster Olympics to bizarre souvenirs and trinkets, the London 2012 Olympics do not disappoint. Make sure to see all the crazy here!
- 3 Tips for Taking the Kids to the Beach: We have a fun little beach near us and we go a couple times a week. We love the water, sand, and sun. But it can be a little tricky to make it back home with no blood, sweat, and tears after 3 hours. So here are a few tips I’ve learned to help keep you staying sane!
- 10 Ways to Read all Summer Long: We’re about halfway through summer and trying to read everyday. To help us keep up this habit, here are 10 tips perfect for implementing the next few weeks!
- New York City DIY Hot Spots: Next week I’ll be in NYC for the BlogHer conference and to host our fun and fabulous party SocialLuxe Lounge. But to help me see some of the city sights, I’ll be looking to Carrie from This Mama Makes Stuff and her guide for hitting up DIY in the city!
- 11 Ways to Craft Sunflowers for Summer: Sunflowers are all about summer, with their big yellow petals and cheery faces. Here’s a few ways to craft with them, helping bring them indoors for summer.
- 7 Tutorials for Sweet and Scrumptious Baby Blankets: These 7 tutorials are making me wish I still had a little bambino at my house. They are so sweet. But good thing my sister just had a baby so I can gift her one. The hard part is choosing which one to make!
- 11 Bloggers Share Their Kid Art Activities: I’m happy to be one of the 11 bloggers included in this fun art activity list from Jean of The Artful Parent. Check out all the art-tastic fun!
What have you been up to so far this summer? Share your links in the comments!