Doesn’t it seem like 2012 came and went in a flash? I’m still having a hard time remembering to add the “13” to my dates! But alas, we had a great year with a lot happening in the craft and DIY world. I’ve gathered some of my our most popular projects and recipes from this past year. Enjoy!
1. Rich Meyer Lemon Curd: Make a batch to have on hand in the fridge to spread on toast or a scone.
2. Pipe Cleaner *Love* Goggles: Are you looking for LOVE? Well, these *love* goggles are here to help.
3. Q-Tip Painted Rainbows: Make a few brightly colored rainbows with q-tips and paint.
4. Origami Picture Frames: With only a few simple folds to make, these origami picture frames are a perfect project for kids.
5. Oreo Monkey Bread: Crush up Oreos and white chocolate chips with a sweet cream cheese glaze, yum!
6. Duct Tape Bracelets: With just a couple supplies, you’ve got yourself some super fun bangles to wear.
7. Unique Painting Tools for Kids: Give your paintings a twist with a few of these different types of tools.
8. Googly Eye Rings: Get all googled with these silly rings for adults and kids alike.
9. Minion Costume Hats: Kids will go gaga for these minion hats – those lovable characters from Despicable Me!
10. Paper Cone Lanterns: Roll up some decorated paper to create these fun lantern lights.
What were some of your favorite projects this past year?