BlogHer 09′ is already here! I’m off to Chicago for 4 days to mix and mingle with some fabulous women bloggers. I can’t wait to see many old friends and meet some new ones. Here’s what’s on the agenda for the weekend (I hope I can fit it all in), along with some fancy blogger fashion and tips and tricks for a BlogHer newbie.
BlogHer Schedule – it’s already getting packed!
- First off… Swiffer Social Luxe Lounge – I’m so excited for this primping pampering party I’m co-hosting, and it’s going on today! If you’re in Chicago, come say Hi at the Hyatt in the Regency Ballroom! Check out all the action on Twitter @socialluxe #socialluxe and on our Flickr
- BlogHer Agenda – oh right, the main reason we’ve all come together! There will be fabulous speakers to hear from and great things to learn.
- BlogHer 5k – yes, I’m going to get up early, early, tomorrow morning at 6:30 to run (or walk) 3.2 miles. I can do it. It will be fun to see the sun rise in Chicago!
- Parties and more Parties – BlogHer Party List & Kirtsy Party Guide
What to Wear – yay, I have a reason to dress up!
- Single Dresses – My fancy party dress for tonight at the Swiffer Social Luxe Lounge – and I’m also wearing heels! You’ll have to wait to see which dress it is later tonight on the SLL Flickr site!
- Shade – Excited for these diamonds.
- Lands’ End – these Saddle Shoes with this great Summer Skirt!
- Stella & Dot – DARLING jewelry, I’m loving this turquoise necklace!
BlogHer Do’s & Don’ts – help, I’m a newbie!