Cake mixes aren’t just for cakes and cookies anymore. There are so many delicious and creative ways you can use a store-bought cake mix. Pick your favorite flavor of cake and choose one of these recipes to try. Grab your kids and get them cooking in the kitchen with you. Family fun for everyone!
15 Unique Cake Mix Recipes
1. Cake Batter Blondies: Who doesn’t love the taste of cake batter? These cake batter blondies are outrageously delicious. (via Sallys Baking Addiction)
2. Cake Mix Donuts: Needing a quick and easy dessert recipe? You’ve got to try these cake mix donuts. Aren’t they so cute? (via It’s Always Autumn)
3. Apple Pie Cake: Skip the pie crust and go straight for the cake with this apple pie cake recipe. (via Betty Crocker)
4. Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls: These cinnamon rolls are the perfect texture- fluffy, light, and so delicious. Plus they’re super easy to whip up for breakfast. (via Chef in Training)
5. Cake Batter Protein Shake: Protein shake=healthy right? Then I’ll take two of these! (via Jennifer Meyering)
6. Cake Mix Cobbler: Choose your favorite berries for this cake mix cobbler. This would be the perfect dessert for summer time. (via Simply Stacie)
7. Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes: This funnel cake is flavored with pumpkin and cinnamon spices. Add that caramel and you’ve got one tasty and easy treat. (via This Silly Girl’s Kitchen)
8. Cake Mix Playdough: This cake mix play dough is tons of fun for kids to play with. It also tastes really yummy! (via Family Fun Journal)
9. Chocolate Cake Mix Bars: How good do these chocolate bars look? Easy as 1-2-3 to bake up because they’re made with a cake mix. (via Real Housemoms)
10. No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles: These cake truffles would make cute little gifts for friends or neighbors. (via Who Needs A Cape?)
11. Chocolate Banana Cake Batter Milkshake: Chocolate and banana are two of the best flavors. Put them together and this is the best milkshake ever. (via One Sweet Mess)
12. Birthday Cake Brownies: Make these fudge chocolatey brownies for your next birthday party. They are super yummy. (via Back for Seconds)
13. 3 Ingredient Banana Bread: Only 3 ingredients to the best banana bread ever with this cake mix recipe. (via Six Sister’s Stuff)
14. Cake Batter Fudge: This cake batter fudge is gluten free and makes a cute little package surprise for someone. Personalize it with any sprinkles you want. (via What the Fork)
15. Cake Mix Peanut Butter Bars: Chewy peanut butter bars are the perfect after school treat for your kiddos! (via Six Sister’s Stuff)
Whip up tasty desserts in no-time with these cake mix recipes. They will save you time in the kitchen and give you something to smile about.
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!