These two ingredients were made for each other! I could eat Chocolate and Peanut Butter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I’ve recently come across some great recipes with these two delicious love birds and wanted to share.
- Peanut Butter Bars (pictured above) – so easy, no bake, yummy Graham cracker crunch! One More Moore
- HolyCrapTheseAreAmazing Cookies – have yet to make these, but corn flakes are on my grocery list. Sticky Gooey Creamy Chewy
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake – these two ingredients into a cake is like heaven. Smitten Kitchen
- Chocolate PB Delights – adding marshmallow for extra gooeyness. Good Eats ‘n Sweet Treats
- Nutter Butter Chocolate Balls – these were fun to make, rolling them into balls. Bakerella
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread – chocolate peanut butter made from scratch, with a little spice kick. Chocolate Zucchini