Nail polish isn’t just for your fingernails anymore, as these clever nail polish DIY’s prove! I’m ready to pull out the nail polish bottles and get to crafting! The only problem is deciding which one to try first!
13 Clever Ways To Use Nail Polish
1. Color Coded Keys: This simple DIY will help you tell which key opens what. Bonus- you’ll have a fun, colorful set of keys!
2. DIY Washer Necklaces: The kids will have a blast with this one! Nail polish transforms a simple washer into a one of a kind DIY necklace!
3. DIY Nail Polish Flowers: It’s hard to believe, but these delicate flowers were made with wire and nail polish! Just imagine all the gorgeous crafts you could make with these!
4. Bottle Cap Magnets: Add some serious color to your fridge with these DIY bottle cap magnets!
5. Color-Blocked Bobby Pins: Nail polish makes it easy to make your own personalized hair accessories!
6. Easy Play Makeup: With a little nail polish, you can turn an old compact into a pretend makeup set for your little ones!
7. DIY Phone Case: All you need to turn a boring phone case into a one of a kind custom case is some nail polish and a little imagination!
8. Marbleized Makeup Brushes: Add a fun pop of color to your morning with these pretty marbleized makeup brushes!
9. Rock Monster Magnets: Aren’t these monster magnets simply adorable? Their bright colors were achieved with nail polish!
10. Nail Polish Jewelry: Turn your favorite nail polish shade into a one of a kind pendant!
11. Marbled Glass Ornament: Wouldn’t these marbled glass ornaments look gorgeous on your tree this year?
12. Nail Polish Upcycled Shoes: Bring new life to an old pair of shoes with a little nail polish! Perfect for a party!
13. Nail Polish Fringe Bag: A little nail polish adds new life to an old fringe handbag. Cute!
Have fun getting crafty with nail polish!