This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to #227 Emily. Have fun with your new phone to help you do more with less!
I hope that by now you know I like to make things simple. I’m a less is more kinda gal. So I was happy to team up on a fun “doing more for less ” campaign with the new Windows Phone 7 (and there’s even a giveaway below to win a phone too). Here’s my version of a Holiday wreath using only 4 supplies to make a big crafty statement that only takes a few minutes to create.
Supplies for Holiday Tinsel Wreath:
- a tinsel garland – any color
- foam wreath form
- bells on a string or tied with thread – optional
1. Start by placing tape onto one end of your tinsel garland. Attach it to your foam wreath form.
2. Wrap your tinsel garland around and around the wreath. Using your tape, attach it at the end of the garland and press it onto your wreath. You should be able to move your tinsel over the tape once it’s secured, hiding the tape.
3. To add a few bells to the wreath, separate your tinsel on the wreath just enough to tape on the bells. Then move the tinsel back over the tape to hide it.
Now it’s ready to wow a front door with it’s fun and festive self! Super easy and only a few supplies.
Doing more with less is also what the Windows Phone 7 is promoting. Here’s a look at a few of the features from the htc phone. And today, you have a chance to win one of these, giving you one “less” thing to worry about getting this holiday season!
Giveaway Entries: For your chance to win one Windows Phone 7 phone, please leave one comment per day on this post by Monday November 29th @ midnight sharing how you can do more with less for the Holidays. I’ll announce the winner chosen from random on Tuesday morning November 30th. Please see Official Rules for entry. Good Luck!
This giveaway is brought to you by the new Windows Phone 7. Learn more about Windows Phone online and see it in person at local T-Mobile stores today.