Teacher Appreciate Week is one of the most important weeks of the year! What would we do without our wonderful teachers? Let’s show our kid’s teachers how much we love and appreciate their hard work with a gift!
I’ve found 30 crafts that are PERFECT to make for Teacher Appreciation Week. Get your kids involved in the crafting too!
1. High-Five Card: Give your teacher a big high-five with this simple homemade card.
2. DIY Sharpie Jar: This Sharpie jar gift is easy, cheap, AND useful. Get the instructions from The Realistic Mama.
3. Notepads for Teacher: Any teacher would love to receive a personalized notepad as a gift! Art Bar has the details for this fun DIY.
4. Donut Printable: Who wouldn’t like to get a donut?? Get this super cute printable from Confetti Sunshine.
5. Neon Dipped Teacher Gifts: These succulent gifts from Hellobee are beautiful and they are really fun to make.
6. Classroom Print: This print would look adorable in any classroom! Get the printable from Eighteen25 and give this in a frame to your teacher.
7. Rubber Band Ball: You can never have too many rubber bands. Get the instructions and printable from Tried and True.
8. S’more Teacher Gift: This cute saying and yummy treat from The Rowdy Stroudy’s will put a smile on your teachers face!
9. Felt Goodie Bag: SUPER simple and SUPER cute- these felt goodie bags are great for stuffing little teacher gifts into.
10. Printable Target Gift Card Holder: Dress up that Target gift card with this creative holder from Landeelu.
11. Washi Tape Pencil Holder: Get out your washi tape for this creative and easy gift idea.
12. Teacher Appreciation Blooms: Give your teacher a vase full of gorgeous flowers with this sweet note from Skip to my Lou.
13. Pipe Cleaner Apples: Every teacher loves apples! Your little ones can craft these all on their own and give them to their teachers in a bundle.
14. Highlighter Roll Gift Idea: Club Chica Circle shows us how to highlight what we love most about our teachers with this simple gift idea.
15. Kit Kat Gift: Teachers deserve a break once in a while! Give them one with this cute Kit Kat printable from Eighteen25.
16. Cactus Planters: Thank your teacher for all the help with growing this school year by giving them this pretty cactus planter from Shanty-2-Chic.
17. Outer Space Watercolor Bookmarks: Show your teacher all you’ve learned about the planets with this educational watercolor bookmark gift.
18. Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub: Give your teacher a little luxury with this yummy smelling lemon sugar hand scrub from Caramel Potatoes.
19. Gumdrop Apples: Teachers will love snacking on these candy gumdrop apples that your kiddos can easily craft themselves!
20. EOS Lip Balm Teacher Gift: No more chapped lips with this handy gift and printable from Wine and Glue.
21. Sweet Teacher Gift: Does your teacher love to cook? Then they will LOVE this thoughtful cooking gift from Eighteen25.
22. DIY Ruler Vase: This ruler vase from Lolly Jane would look super cute in your teacher’s classroom.
23. DIY Apple Chalkboard: How adorable is this apple chalkboard from A Night Owl? I love this idea for a teacher appretiation gift.
24. Washi Tape Gift: What is more simple than this washi tape gift idea from Confetti Sunshine? Give a teacher your favorite designs and colors of washi tape to use all year long!
25. Tote Teacher Gift: Present this cute tote and printable from Uncommon Designs to your teacher to show them how much you care.
26. Card Candy Necklace: Put gift cards and candy into this charming candy necklace from Whipperberry.
27. Pipe Cleaner Pencil Toppers: Get out the pipe cleaners to make these cute pencil toppers for your teachers.
28. Caramel Apple Gift: I know I would love receiving this delicious caramel apple all wrapped up from Makoodle. Your teacher will too!
29. Oreo Dipped Apples: These Oreo apples from A Girl and a Glue Gun are tasty, pretty, and make such a special gift for a teacher.
30. RedBox Teacher Present: Give your teacher a night off with this movie bundle package from The Crafting Chicks.
31. 50 Cute Sayings for Teacher Appreciation!
I know your teacher will love any one of these crafty gifts and presents!