I had to try my hand at this crochet alphabet and it’s so fun to follow along. You will need to know how to read a crochet pattern with all the terms used and basic stitches. If you follow the pattern, they should come out all lettercized!
Think of all the fun things you can make with these lovely letters:
- crochet letter banner, pictured above by Moogly
- children’s names or first letters to display
- craft terms to showcase in your craft room – MAKE
- teacher’s last letter in their name and frame it for a gift
- applique a letter or word onto a bag
So many possibilities!
Want more crochet? Check out these projects from our Crochet-A-Day series: