What I love most about these darling little crochet animals I’m featuring for our Crochet-A-Day series, is you can really crochet these in just a day. They are little and simple, and super sweet!
They would make great appliqués for t-shirts, totes, or even set in a frame for a child’s bedroom display!
We’re partnering with Darice.com for today’s featured crochet projects. Head over to Darice to check out yarn supplies for our Crochet-A-Day projects. They have loads of yarn and supplies.
1. Crochet Owl Pattern: I can’t get over how darling this sweet owl is from Love the Blue Bird. I think this will be my first attempt at an animal and I’ll let my girls have a little fun playing with it!
2. Crochet Fish Appliqué: Glub, glub! These are darling and look “easy peasy” to make, from Jenny and Teddy.
3. Cutie Crochet Frogs: Oh how I love these fun frog faces from Hanni Craft. They would be so fun to attach to a phone cozy or a coffee cozy!
4. Kraken Octopus Squid Appliqué: It’s the “Kraken” from your favorite pirate movie, pattern from Moogly. I love the bright green color and the cute googly eyes!
5. Spring Bunny Tutorial: The season for spring bunnies is on it’s way and these, from Love the Blue Bird, would make a perfect applique for your Easter baskets.
6. Crochet Dachshund Appliqué: Woof, woof! Such a darling dog with his bone tutorial from One and Two Company. This little guy might make a fun bookmark if you give him a longer middle!
7. Little Lady Bug Appliqué: I love this little lady bug pattern from Repeat Crafter Me. It’s super sweet with all it’s little button spots.
8. Crochet Love Birds: Make a set of little love birds with this pattern from Damn it Janet, Let’s Crochet. I love their little beaks and sweet heart wings!
9. Crochet Elephant Appliqué: How fun is this elephant pattern from Hooking Housewives? I could make a whole family of these!
Be sure to check out all their yarn supplies and visit your local craft store to find Darice products!
Want more crochet? Check out these projects from our Crochet-A-Day series:
**Thanks to Darice for sponsoring this post. Find all sorts of craft supplies and items for your fabulous craft ideas!