Let’s say hello to 2015! Especially when it comes to yarn, hooks, and crochet projects! The new year and the winter season always brings out the yarn for me, making hats, scarves, and hand warmers! Well, I’m ready to ramp it up and get those crochet projects done. You know, the ones pinned that have been waiting! You with me?!
Here are 9 projects I’ve had my eye on and will be crocheting during 2015:
1. Baby Groot Crochet: Yes, one of our favorite movie characters, from Twinkie Chan.
2. Precious Baby Booties: I love these sweet little booties. All the babies need these, from AshleeMarie.
3. Leaping Stripes Blanket: Such a cool and different technique I haven’t done yet, from Moogly.
4. T-Shirt Yarn Crochet Tote: I love this bag, perfect for the farmers market, from Hands Occupied.
5. Wave Stitch Pattern: This pattern is cool, could be made into all sorts of things, from Alessia Scrap and Craft.
6. Diamond Stitch Blanket: I just love these colors, so bright, from Happy in Red.
7. Urban Slouch Beanie: Such a great beanie, perfect for this weather and living in Seattle, from Little Things Blogged.
8. Amigurumi Cactus: It’s too cute, and won’t die from underwatering, from Hopeful Honey.
9. Crochet T-Shirt Yarn Baskets: I’ve had my eye on these for a while now, from our very own MT contributor, Francine of Callaloo Soup!