We’re anticipating an upcoming Disney World trip, see our paper chain countdown, and getting excited by making a few Disney sticker story starters to keep us busy as we travel to the Magic Kingdom. We’ve crafted sticker story starters before and they are great for road trips and plane flights. Get these all set up before you go and you’ll have your kiddos busy telling Disney stories of their own!
Of course we had to choose a set of Frozen stickers, as well as Toy Story and good ol’ classic Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stickers. I’m excited to see what stories my kids will tell as we travel to Disney World!
Supplies for Disney Sticker Story Starters:
- index cards or scrap paper
- stickers – we have several sets of Disney stickers
- crayons or colored pencils
1. If you’re using index cards, cut them in half. Pile 6 or so together and staple them on one end. I like the size of the index cards, mini books are fun. And they have lines on one side and a blank page on the other, perfect for storytelling.
2. Choose a set of Disney stickers and give your story a title. You can use crayons, colored pencils, and washi tape to decorate!
3. Add a sticker to each of the pages inside the book as well. TIP: if you’re saving this for your travels, you can add the stickers first and then the kids can add the story during the trip.
Looking for more Disney craft ideas? We’ve got ’em! I’m sharing loads more ideas here from other bloggers too!