There are plenty of reasons to give DIY beauty recipes a try! Not only can they be just as effective as the drugstore versions, they’re easier on your pocketbook too. And perhaps best of all, you’ll never have to wonder what exactly is in that product that you’re putting on your skin!
13 DIY Beauty Recipes
1. DIY Pore Strips: Did you know you can make your own pore cleansing strips at home? Find the tutorial over at Petit Elefant.
2. Coconut Rose Body Scrub: Not only will this scrub make your skin buttery soft, you’ll also smell fantastic! Find the tutorial over at Lulus.
3. DIY Clarifying and Toning Facewash: You can cleanse and tone your skin with just one homemade face wash. Find the tutorial over at Body Unburdened.
4. DIY Sea Salt Texturizing Hair Spray: This sea salt spray lets you create those awesome beachy waves anytime you want! Find the tutorial over at Gimme Some Oven.
5. Cranberry Coconut Lip Gloss and Cheek Stain: Brilliant color; all natural ingredients! Find the tutorial over at Hello Glow.
6. Homemade Bubble Bath: You won’t have to worry about what’s in the bubble bath when you make it yourself. Find the tutorial over at Don’t Mess With Mama.
7. Sinus Headache Relieving Shower Bombs: These shower bombs are a refreshing way to clear out the nasal passages. Find the tutorial over at Savvy Naturalista.
8. DIY Lip Gloss: It’s easy to make your own lip gloss. These make great gifts and favors, too! Find the tutorial over at Petit Elefant.
9. The BEST Homemade Firming Eye Cream: Care for the delicate skin around your eyes without spending a fortune on drug store eye cream. Find the tutorial over at Saving Dollars and Sense.
10. Coconut Coffee Body Scrub Cubes: These coffee filled body scrub cubes are a fun way to wake up your skin! Find the tutorial over at Savvy Naturalista.
11. DIY Dry Shampoo: Get great looking hair without having to wash it every day! Find the tutorial over at Coupon Closet.
12. Listerine Foot Scrub: The minty freshness of the Listerine in this foot scrub will refresh even the most worn out feet. Find the tutorial over at Smart School House.
13. DIY Vitamin E Night Cream: This nighttime face cream is filled with skin enriching vitamin E. Find the tutorial over at The Refreshanista.
I hope these DIY recipes have inspired you to try making some beauty products of your own. It’s really easier than you might think- and you just might be thrilled with the results!