In honor of this week’s I Love Dirt Interview and Giveaway, (don’t forget to enter) I’m sharing more fun ways to explore nature with kids.
- Utah Nature Day – if you live in Utah, come join in the fun. We’ll be there ready to explore.
- Nature Field Bag – make this field bag from recycled clothing.
- Nature Can – create this can to collect things from nature.
- Nature Box – collecting colors of nature in an egg carton.
- Nature Notebooks – ready for collections or drawings of nature.
What fun things do you do as you Explore Nature?