Have I told you how much I love my contributors?! They are the best, some of the most talented writers, bloggers, women in the biz. I’m blessed to have them on my team sharing fabulous content with us all. I’m highlighting some of their posts today, some of their best from 2012. Go to them and love them. Enjoy!
- Edible Cells: what a fun way to learn science. Amy has all kinds of fun posts for learning and discovering science.
- Creating Zoo Maps: what a fun way to bring an adventure home. My kids love the zoo and obsess about the map they give. So this is a perfect activity to further the learning.
- DIY Watercolor Party Streamers: what a fun way to spice up your color for a party. This trick for streamers couldn’t be more simple.
- Homemade Memory Game: I love this memory game set. A fun way to to use shapes in a modern style game.
- Ikea Hack – Leather Tote: I love a good re-fashion and this tote is darling, made from a pillowcase! And Melissa made that necklace she’s wearing here: DIY Fringe Leather Necklace.
- DIY Stamp Set: make your own set of stamps for painting and decorating.
- Buttermilk Ice Cream with Poached Cherries: YUM-O! Lindsey has so many fabulous ice cream recipes, and this one looks delicious.
- Spaghetti with Brussel Sprouts and Caramelized Onions: So fresh, so delicious. This is a winner for dinner!
- Weekly Gardening: sharing how they grow and cultivate a summer garden with the whole family.
- Garden Fresh Pumpkin Pie: After Jack is used for a Halloween display, turn him into a homemade dessert.
See?! Aren’t they the best? Have fun falling in love with them too!