If your child loved finger paints as a toddler, they’re bound to love these fingerprint crafts too. There are so many fun things that can be created with a fingerprint! And each of these projects make for the perfect keepsake as well!
15 Keepsake Fingerprint Crafts
1. Valentine’s Day Fingerprint Love Canvas: A negative design can be used to spell out any word you like. Find the tutorial over at The Farm Wife Crafts.
2. Fingerprint Carrot and Bunny Craft: These adorable bunnies and carrots were made with fingerprints! Find the tutorial over at Crafty Morning.
3. Fingerprint Keychain: This fingerprint keychain would be a great keepsake for a grandparent! Find the tutorial over at A Girl and A Glue Gun.
4. Fall Handprint Tree: Celebrate the arrival of fall with a tree that has falling fingerprint leaves. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
5. Pineapple Thumbprint Art: Isn’t this fingerprint pineapple gorgeous? Find the tutorial over at Beckham + Belle.
6. Handmade Fingerprint Christmas Ornaments: Fingerprint ornaments are a pretty way to remember just how small their hands once were! Find the tutorial over at Cutesy Crafts.
7. Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft: There’s a pot of gold at the end of this fingerprint rainbow! Find the tutorial over at Crafty Morning.
8. Fingerprint Heart Keepsake Poem: A poem surrounded by a heart made of fingerprints- that’s a gift any parent would love! Find the tutorial over at Messy Little Monster.
9. Fingerprint Alphabet: It’s a fingerprint alphabet! So much fun! Find the tutorial over at Easy Peasy and Fun.
10. Clay Fingerprint Family Ornament: This fingerprint ornament has a spot for each family member! Find the tutorial over at The Pinterested Parent.
11. Poppy Flower Craft: These pretty poppies are adorned with a single fingerprint in the center. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
12. Fingerprint Bugs: A fun fingerprint craft for the kid who loves bugs! Find the tutorial over at The Crafting Chicks.
13. Classroom Fingerprint Tree: This fingerprint tree would be such a lovely keepsake gift for a teacher. Find the tutorial over at Balancing Home.
14. I Love You Berry Much Fingerprint Card: Fingerprint berries- so cute! Find the tutorial over at Crafty Morning.
15. Fall Fingerprint Leaves Craft: The negative effect on this fall leaf craft is so fun! Find the tutorial over at Artsy Momma.
So many fingerprint crafts to choose from- which one will you make first?!
Have fun making these Keepsake Fingerprint Crafts!