Another Thanksgiving is upon us, a time to reflect on all the things we’re thankful for. Here’s my little list of being thankful. What are you thankful for today?
- my husband, Jordan, even with his crazy Movember moustache
- my kids and their sweetness, creativity, and energy
- my blog, I’m thankful to all you readers who keep coming back
- my book, it’s been such a blessing to have published the book I’ve always wanted
- my family, who have always been so supportive me
- my friends, especially my sweet friend Kami and her darling family (send prayers her way)
- to live in Seattle, such a beautiful place to live (with a fabulous library system!)
*For a few ideas for the kiddos today, head over to Babycenter’s Momformation for list of Thanksgiving ideas for kids!