As I’ve been scouring the internet for a Mummified costume for my son, I came up with a lot of other really great handmade costumes. My favorite are these Pippi braids, she was my favorite growing up. I think I’ll be sporting these on Saturday!
- Pippi Longstocking Braids by Craftzine (pictured above)
- Little Chick Costume by Little Birdie Secrets
- Quick Baby Costumes by PBS Parents
- DIY Superhero Cape Pattern by Floating World
- Halloween Costume Round Up by Colorfly Studio
What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Do you make or buy your costumes?