With school making it’s way to our house next week, here’s a few things helping us hold on to Summer just a little bit longer!
- Pura Vida – This site lives and breathes Summer. I’m loving these egg carton sea creatures and this cantelope ice cream dessert looks delicious!
- My Happy Life is whipping up some yummy smoothie pops.
- No Biggie has a fun twist on serving watermelon, squeeze on some lime!
- Old Red Barn Co. – I love that this family is such an outdoorsy type family. These magic potions look all too fun to create.
- French Knots shares her family field trip to a free local water park. I love that these fun parks are popping up all over. There’s a few in Utah scattered around. We’ll be hitting up this Highland water park this week!
What Summer fun are you having before school begins? Or has class already stared for your kids?