We are at the Letter F for our Holiday ABC series. There’s all kinds of things for F: family, friends, fun. But today I’ve chosen to highlight a few fun snowman crafts we’ve done in the past celebrating our good friend, Frosty the Snowman.
- Paper Tube Snowman Stamps: Frosty is the perfect creation with paper tubes and making fun stamps!
- Stitch up a Snowman Button Card: I love stitching up cards and this sweet buttoned up snowman is great for winter.
- Snowman on the Go Kit: Whether you live near snow or might be taking a trip, be sure to bring Mr. Frosty along with you!
- Snowman on a Spoon: Your hot chocolate never had it so good with melted chocolate and marshmallows. Create a fun snowman shape and watch him go for a swim!
- Paper Shreddin’ Snowman: Use up your paper shreds with this fun snowman craft.
- Glittered CD Snowman: Recycle your CDs and turn Frosty into a glittery creation!
- Crafty Snowman Magnets: These simple snowmen are the perfect craft to add to your fridge.
What other fun things are you celebrating the holidays with that start with the letter F?