We’ve come to letter S for Santa in our Holiday ABC series and we’re making a few fun Mini Santa Hats. These paper hats are perfect for adding to the top of a present, display on a shelf, or attaching to a headband to wear as a party hat.
Supplies for Mini Paper Santa Hats:
- red cardstock paper
- white cotton batting or cotton balls
- circle plate and pencil for tracing
- double-sided tape
- headband – optional
1. Place the plate over the red paper and with the pencil, trace a circle. Cut out your circle and then cut it in half.
2. Roll your half circle into a cone and secure it with double-sided tape or glue.
3. Add cotton to the top of your red cone in a ball and around the bottom rim, like Santa’s hat.
You can leave it like this and you have yourself a really fun mini paper Santa hat. Or you can attach it to a headband with tape or glue dots.
It makes a really fun party hat for kids.
Any fun Santa crafts happening at your house?