I have been tagged as a Rockin’ Girl Blogger. WOW, what fun. Thanks Laurie! I love the blogging world and I love to share fun ideas with all of you. And now that I have started this, I can’t stop. I have to keep creating so that I can blog about it.
So now that I have been tagged, I am tagging others who are Rip Rockin’ too! They are all an inspriation to me in many ways. Some are new faces, but most of them have been on my list from the beginning and chances are, you already know they are Rockin’ Girl Bloggers!!
- Meriel: She is the ideal senorita. Blonde, beautiful, biker babe hubby, smart business brain, and crafty chica. Check her out!
- Heather: She is the kinda gal who doesn’t go to bed. There is just too much going on for her to sleep. She is an amazing Scrapbooker and full of fun ideas for the home.
- Kelly: If I were to meet her, it would be like one of those Celebrity Sightings. I am close to worshiping her creatively. She is so the better of me, much more chic and stylish.
- Lisa: Darling family and beautiful jewelry. I can’t wait to get my hands on one of her necklaces.
- Sara: It is all in her title: Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom? Too true, too true.
- Sarah: She is living with the Goon Squad. I love how her children are attacking her with laser eyes right at the top of the blog.