We’ve made fun ribbon rings before, but now we’re adding bells for a little extra jingle. My kids haven’t put these ringing rings down since we made them and have been singing Jingle Bells over and over!
Supplies for Jingle Bell Ribbon Rings:
- small jingle bells
- 4 feet of ribbon – any color or size
- shower curtain rings – or other round object
- glue dots or double-sided tape
1. Center your 4 feet of ribbon around the top of the ring. You can add a little bit of tape or a glue dot here to keep the ribbon in place on the ring.
2. Starting with one side of ribbon, wrap it around and around your ring. Once it gets to the bottom of the ring, add a piece of tape or a glue dot to keep it in place while you wrap the other side. Then wrap the other side all the way around. Then tie off the two sides of ribbon at the bottom in a double knot.
4. Slide your bell onto the ends of your ribbon. You might need to cut a point at the end of your ribbon to help it slide through the top of the bell. You can add as many bells as you’d like here.
5. You might need to tie a knot at the bottom of your ribbon to hold the bell on if your bell isn’t tight enough. Then you’re done.
Here is a jingle bell ribbon ring with lots of bells around the whole ring. These are fun to make as well. Just add your bell to your ribbon as you are wrapping it around. Again, use double sided tape or a glue dot to keep the ribbon in place as you wrap and add bells to the ring.
Have fun singing Jingle Bells with these fun ribbon rings!