This last weekend, I was lucky enough to attended Startup Princess Academy. Kelly, the founder, began Startup Princess to help other women entrepreneurs grow their business and make their wishes come true. Well, I was granted many wishes from some fabulous Fairy Godmothers. Here’s some of the fantastic ladies that presented about Online Marketing.
- Holly Buchanan – The Soccer Mom Myth – Reaching Today’s Women
- Barbara Jones – One 2 One Network – Word of Mouth Marketing
- Gabrielle Blair – Design Mom/Kirtsy – Social Media & Blogging
- Gwen Bell – Kirtsy Partner & Twitter expert – Social Media
- Janet Thaeler – Newspaper Girl – SEO
I was also able to meet some really great women entrepreneurs. We exchanged ideas, found ways to help each other out and were mentored by the best! Here are just a few of the women with great things going on, so check them out!
- TJ’s Bargain Closet – fun fabulous fashion
- Sarah Jane Studios – absolutely darling illustrations
- Your Home Based Mom & I Lash Girls – great stuff for the gals
- Today’s Mama – what Mama’s need today
- Created By Mom – products created by Moms – gotta love it
- Cheeky & Swank – super swank apparel, decor and more
- You Can Make This – right up my alley
- Memo – beautiful design
- Zoom Album – darling photo albums made in a flash
- Seven Smooches – felted wool one of a kind apparel
Thanks, Kelly, for a great weekend. Can’t wait until I can attend again.