Have you seen the movie Frozen yet? It’s our favorite. Josh Gad could not be more perfect for this roll as the goofy lovable snowman. “The hot and the cold are both so intense, put ‘em together it just makes sense!“
I think we watched this clip below for the song In Summer about 100 times during the holiday break. Olaf stole the show!
If you’re as cold as we are this winter, here are a few DIY projects and recipes helping us all keep warm!
- Crochet a Simple Scarf to wrap yourself in.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Snowman Spoons for hot chocolate dipping.
- Warm up a few DIY Sewn Rice Bags.
- Delicious French Hot Chocolate.
- No Sew Fleece Park Panchos, super simple.
What are you doing to stay warm this winter?