Looking for a way to stay stylish and warm?! Yarn hats are the way to do it! With so many fun knit and crochet hat patterns out there, you’re sure to find a great beanie to match any wardrobe. Check out these 15 fabulous caps for your noggin!
15 Knit and Crochet Hat Patterns
1. Go With the Flow Crochet Hat: This stylish, slouchy hat is so easy to crochet. Find the tutorial over at My Hobby is Crochet.
2. Easy Ribbed Crochet Beanie: This simple ribbed beanie is sure to keep you warm! Find the tutorial over at One Dog Woof.
3. The Loving Knit Hat: The tiny hearts in this pattern make for such a fun beanie. Find the tutorial over at Garter Stitch Witch.
4. Messy Mom Bun Crochet Beanie: You can have your beanie and your messy bun at the same time! Find the tutorial over at Heart Hook Home.
5. Fisherman Ribbed Hipster Hat: This chunky ribbed hat is such a stylish way to keep warm! Find the tutorial over at Classy Crochet.
6. Plaid Slouchy Crochet Hat: The plaid pattern in this hat pattern is just darling! Find the tutorial over at Whistle and Ivy.
7. Snow Country Ski Crochet Hat: There’s so much to love about this warm ski hat! Find the tutorial over at Kirsten’s Knits.
8. 30 Minute Easy Chunky Crochet Hat: You’ll only need half an hour to make this warm, chunky hat! Find the tutorial over at Persia Lou.
9. Puff Stitch Crochet Beanie: Puff stitch and purple yarn are such a great combo. Find the tutorial over at Hey Carrie.
10. Toffee Apple Pom Pom Beanie: This pom pom crochet beanie has such a lovely texture. Find the tutorial over at Hopeful Honey.
11. Celtic Dream Crochet Beanie: The celtic knot comes to life in this gorgeous green beanie. Find the tutorial over at Charmed By Ewe.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
12. Crochet Slouch Beanie: The color combinations in this beanie bring sugar plums to mind! Find the tutorial over at Rescued Paw Designs.
13. Crochet Ribbed Beanie: A ribbed section adds unique interest to this beanie option. Find the tutorial over at Projects Around the House.
14. Simple Slouch Crochet Hat: Need a comfy, casual hat? This pattern is just the thing! Find the tutorial over at The Darice Craft Blog.
15. Jill Beanie Knit Hat: A pop of neon yarn makes for such a fun beanie! Find the tutorial over at Threaded Together.
With so many stylish ways to stay warm, it’ll be hard choosing which beanie to make first! Get making your yarn crafty hat today!