We’re spelling LOVE with our left over Holiday candy canes. I posted last year how to make Candy Cane Hearts, so this year for Valentines I thought we’d shape them into Love Letters.
- Take off the plastic on your candy canes. It doesn’t matter if these break from opening, as they need to be all different sizes anyway.
- Place the candy cane pieces onto a tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Put the tray into a 250 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Shape them (be careful, hot) right out of the oven. They are movable for a minute or two. You can put them back into the oven if you need to reshape them again.
- Some letters kept breaking, so you can just use them as lines and form the letters that way as well.
Here’s a tutorial for making these candy canes into heart shaped lollipops!