This post is brought to you by Scotch(R) Double Sided Tape. This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered. The 25 samples will be going to these numbered comments: 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31. I’ll contact you to receive your sample tape.
I’m happy to have Scotch Double Sided Tape here again today with an easy way to craft and give a holiday gift. Fill up these Holiday Paper Pockets with gift cards, charms, stickers, treats, and more. A fun little gift to give to neighbors or for your kids to give to their friends this holiday season.
Supplies for Holiday Paper Pockets:
- cardstock paper sheet – any size or color
- paper scraps for decorating
- double sided tape
- markers or letter stickers
1. Cut your paper to your desired length. Fold your cardstock paper in half. You can fold this vertical or horizontal, depending on the size and look you want.
2. Using double sided tape, tape both sides of the paper together to form your pocket.
3. Once your card is folded and taped, it’s ready to get decorated. Cut out fun paper shapes with paper or embellish your pocket with holiday stickers or stamps.
4. Add a message to the outside of your pocket with either letter stickers or your marker. Now it’s ready to be filled with all kinds of goodies.
I’ve been having fun with double sided tape to complete all kinds of holiday projects. If you’d like another chance to win one of 25 samples of double sided tape, Scotch is here to help you out.
Giveaway Entries: To be entered to win one of 25 samples of Scotch Double Sided tape to use on your crafty projects, leave a comment on this post by Wednesday December 22nd at midnight, telling me what crafty projects you love to use double sided tape for. I’ll announce the 25 winners on Thursday December 23rd. Good luck!