My zucchini plant looks a lot like the beast from Little Shop of Horrors. I’m waiting for it to talk back to me and say, “Feed me, Seymour!” Anyone else’s zucchini plant taking over the garden? If so, then you too are wondering what to do with all of them! Here’s a few great Zucchini Recipes that will keep you going for the next few weeks.
- Zucchini Bread by Make and Takes
- Zucchini Boats by Plum Pudding
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread by This Week for Dinner
- Spicy Zucchini Wedges by Cafe Johnsonia
- Zucchini Patties by Tasty Kitchen
- Breakfast Casserole with Zucchini by Simply Recipes
- Pineapple Zucchini Cake by Real Mom Kitchen
What are you cookin’ up with your garden ripe zucchini?