My husband loves Monkey Bread Muffins. He always begs me to make them. I decided it was time to give them a little twist. I jazzed them up by making Oreo Monkey Bread Muffins. Instead of the traditional cinnamon and sugar muffins, I used crushed up Oreos and white chocolate chips. I also drizzled the muffins with a sweet cream cheese glaze.
These Oreo Monkey Bread Muffins are a decadent breakfast treat. They also make a great snack or dessert! My husband sure loved them…and I think you will too! Enjoy!
Oreo Monkey Bread Muffins
- 4 cans of refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed Oreos
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk, or enough to make it a glazing consistency