You know us and paper tubes, they are one of my favorite recycled craft supplies. We’ve stamped with them before and our snowman prints and heart shapes. Today we’re making a few fun apple stamps for fall. And I bet you can guess what’s in store for next month ;)
Supplies for Paper Tube Apple Stamps:
- paper tube from a paper towel roll or toilet paper roll
- red, yellow, green, and brown paint
- newspaper for your surface
- plate to add your paint
1. Set out your paint and supplies. Cut your tube into 3-4 inch sections so you can use different colors of paint for each tube.
2. Bend one side of your tube in so it looks like an apple shape.
3. Dip your bent tube edge into the paint and stamp it on the paper.
4. To make the apple’s stem, add some brown paint to one corner of your paper tubes and press down at the top of your apple stamp.
Let the paint dry and you have a paper full of fun apple stamps.
Try making a few fun apple stamped cards to give to someone for fall!