Can you believe we’re another year down? It’s going by way too fast. But alas, 2013 is right around the corner. Start practicing writing your “13”!!
We’ll be having some fun with family on New Year’s. Below are ideas for games, crafts, and projects for the kids.
- New Year’s Eve Poppers: made with wrapping paper scraps, left over Christmas candy, and paper towel tubes, this craft is all about having fun with the kids while we reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Personalize Drink Cups: with some stickers and pipe cleaners, you’re set to keep all the drinking glasses personalized for the new year’s eve party!
- Fun Group Games for New Years: need a new game for your party? Check out on of these 5 wacky games.
- DIY Family Motto Plaque: pick a quote that will inspire your family for the new year and turn it into a plaque for some home decor!
- New Year’s Eve Noise Makers: more fun with recycled crafts. Get out the paper tubes, a little wax paper, and you’re set to ring in the new year!
What craft and recipe ideas are you making and taking for New Year’s?