I’ve got a lot to share with you today, a round up of sorts for some of the things I have going on outside of Make and Takes.
- First off, I’m so excited to have my own brand new blog over at Babble Voices called Take it From Marie. Get it, “Take” it? I love this title, Yippee! It will be an extension of what I write here, with posts about parenting and things I’ve tested and tried. My first post is all about me. Come see 15 facts you may not have already known as I introduce myself! And I’m also sharing what we plan to do this summer. Do you have your summer plans figured out yet?
- I’ve also been named one of Babble’s Top 50 Parents to follow on Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest? Are you addicted too?! I’d love to have you follow me. And share your Pinterest username in the comments, I want to follow you!
- Do you have a graduate at your house? If so, here are 10 ways to celebrate your graduate, over at Babble’s The New Home Ec.
- I’m hosting a giveaway for Mom, Inc, a book by Cat Seto and Mateo Ilasco talking all about getting organized with your home business. Today’s the last day, so go enter!!
- Over at The Blog Frog’s Random House community, we’re talking all about books. Do you like to read books in a series? What do you think about all these books getting turned into movies? The Hobbit is coming out soon and I can’t wait. And tell us what you’re reading right now, what’s on your nightstand?