We’re turning our plastic eggs into cute little creatures, Easter Egg Bunny and orange carrots to go with. These little bunnies are ready to hippity-hop and munchity-munch.
How to Make Plastic Easter Egg Bunny Crafts
- plastic Easter eggs
- pipe cleaners
- googley eyes
- pom poms
- craft glue – Aleene’s Tacky glue works great or glue dots as well.
- black marker
1. For most plastic eggs, there’s usually a tiny hole at the top and at the bottom. You may need to use a pair of scissors and with the tip, open up the hole a little bit more by twisting the tip of the scissors in a circle.
2. Thread your pipe cleaner through the hole at the top. Bend down your pipe cleaner to make the bunny’s ears. You can also add a pipe cleaner through the bottom hole in the egg to make some feet.
3. Glue on googley eyes and a pom pom nose, and even a pom pom tail. Use a black permanent marker to make a smiley face.
4. For the carrot, use an orange plastic egg. Cut 3 – 1 inch pieces of green pipe cleaner and thread it through the top hole of the egg. Add googley eyes and a smiley face with a marker.
We’ve also made these plastic eggs into funny alien creatures I’m sharing over at Babycenter’s Momformation.
Fill these cute little Easter Egg Bunny crafts with candy and hide them all over the house!!