We have boarded the Rainbow Loom train and can’t get enough! With 3 children, it was bound to be a hit at our house. Although, I have to admit I’ve been making just as many as my kids!
These bracelets are great for gifts to give to friends or to wear a different one every day, or even to celebrate your favorite sports team… Go Hawks!
The Fishtail Pattern is our personal family favorite. It’s super simple and my 5 year old can make one without any help.
You can find all sorts of different brands of loom, but we do like the good ol’ Rainbow Loom. It’s super sturdy and we can all make fishtail bracelets at the same time.
If you want to make a few of these for a good cause, join The Rainbow Loom Project! Stacy over at Kids Stuff World shares how you can rainbow loom and donate to help support children and teens for AHOPE for Children in Ethiopia.
Here are 6 links to find super cool Rainbow Loom Project Ideas:
- Rainbow Loom: the inventors of this crazy cool loom have a site dedicated to all sorts of fun rainbow loom video tutorials.
- Loom Love: Loom Love has loads of tutorials, from really simple to very advanced. How pretty is this colorful Rainbow Fishtail bracelet?!
- Kids Activity Blog: With 9 band-tastic tutorials to choose from, you’ll be the coolest loomer in school. Our favorite is the ladder pattern!
- Cool Mom Picks: The ultimate guide to band tutorials for more advanced looming! See how amazing these band bracelets can get.
- The Loomatic’s Guide to the Rainbow Loom: This interactive guide is chock full of great ideas and designs for your bands. Check it out if you’re a “Loomatic!”
- Lil’ Loom: How about making your own handmade loom, perfect to put in your pocket for on the go. I love this idea from Maya Made!