April showers bring May flowers right? As we roll into May, let’s enjoy these 14 rainy day inspired projects to make that will bring us those pretty flowers next month! Check out these crafts I’ve rounded up!
1. Little Raindrops: Get crocheting with these cute little yarn raindrops from Fiber Flux!
2. DIY Surprise Lantern: These blue DIY surprise lanterns from Oh Happy Day are perfect for any party! Just pull on the string to see what’s inside!
3. Rainy Day Cupcakes: How cute are these umbrella cupcakes from Bake It in a Cake? They would be great to bake up on a rainy day!
4. Rain Cloud in a Jar: This experiment will keep your kiddos engaged and having fun when it’s too rainy to play outside! Get the instructions over on Growing A Jeweled Rose.
5. Hand Painted Party Prop Parasol: Make this pretty parasol to use with a costume or to use outside! Find the DIY tutorial over on Paper & Stitch!
6. Rain Cloud Costume: How adorable would this rain cloud costume be on your little ones?? Get the instructions on Andrea’s Notebook!
7. Felt Cloud Mobile: This is a perfect craft project for a rainy afternoon from Bugs and Fishes! It will look so cute in your home!
8. DIY Cloud Garland: This cloud garland would look so cute hung in a baby nursery! Try this project from Blissfully Blessed.
9. Stenciled Umbrella: Spruce up an old umbrella with this fun stencil project from Two Happy Hearts!
10. A Rainy Day Craft: Your kids will love crafting this rainy umbrella with paper plates and construction paper! Get the instructions over on Under The Humble Moon.
11. Rain Sticks: Create the sound of rain with your kiddos by making these awesome rain sticks from Happy Hooligans!
12. My Weather Station: Print this free weather station printable from Mr Printables! Your kids will love tracking the weather day to day!
13. Bringing Rain: Teach your little ones the cycle of rain with this fun project from Crayola.com!
14. Pet Cloud: Make your own fuzzy and soft pet cloud with this tutorial from Little Gatherer! So sweet!
With one or more of these fun projects you will never have a boring rainy day again!