For me, 2010 is the year of the mind, body, and soul. Even my milk jug lid knows it’s going to be a good year as I found this image the other morning for breakfast! Below I’m making some resolutions in each of those areas, along with a few links to go with them.
- Read. I want to read one book a month. I just finished Friday Night Knitting Club and loved it. Now onto Hunger Games. Have you read it?
- Learn a language. I’m going to complete the Spanish lessons I started. Anyone else use Rosetta Stone?
- Exercise. I’m going to run a relay this year (more to come on this later).
- Eat healthy. I know I always say this, but hopefully it will go along with the above running goal. Check out these quick tips for curbing your appetite.
- Roller Derby. You heard me right, roller skating. I’m going to train for a my local roller derby team (more on that later as well).
- Simply Play More. With my kids, my husband, my friends. And with my blog!
A few more links for 2010, some great ways to help with the above areas: