We’ll be jingling bells this week as we celebrate Christmas. These simple bell crafts are perfect for kids to help make and jingle, adding some extra cheer as a-caroling we go!
Supplies for Jingle Bell Craft:
- pipe cleaners (aka chenille stems)
- small jingle bells, 1/2 inch – 1 inch size bells
- Fold pipe cleaner in half.
- Thread folded pipe cleaner through the hook at the top of the bell.
- Bend the pipe cleaner in half, through the bell’s hook.
- Twist up the pipe cleaner to make a hand holder.
Now they’re ready for a one horse open sleigh! Have fun jingle belling at Christmas.