Warm up this fall with the perfect slow cooker recipe! I’ve partnered with Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker, to share 6 festive fall slow cooker recipes. These recipes are just what you need to make dinner ahead of time, slow cooking, ready for a warm dinner during the chilly weather.
Just in time for the holiday season, entertain with the Crock-Pot® Hook Up® Connectable 2-Piece Set. Line up a display of your favorite soups for your guests to pick and choose from or you can add in a variety of dishes to offer for some yummy fall eats!
6 dishes just begging to be slow cooked this fall!
1. Coconut Chicken Curry: With all the flavors in a curry dish, your house is going to be smelling amazing all day cooking this delicious dish from the Tasty Kitchen.
2. Thai Curried Butternut Squash Soup: There’s something so perfect about squash soup in the fall. Find the recipe at Garnish with Lemon.
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe: Yes, even yummy drinks can be made in a slow cooker. Try this delicious seasonal latte from Hip 2 Save.
4. Tomato Basil and Cheesy Parmesan Soup: A classic soup is just what the doctor ordered. But take it up a notch with a little cheesy parmesan from Creme de la Crumb.
5. Slow Cooker Peach Salsa Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes: Oh boy! Does this look deliciously perfect? It’s a whole meal in one pot, love it. Find the recipe at Foodie with Family.
6. Pumpkin Bread: Bread in a slow cooker? Yes, and it’s so easy. Perfect for the pumpkin fall season as well. Find the recipe at Six Sisters’ Stuff.
*Thanks to Crock-Pot for sponsoring this post. Be sure to follow them on facebook, pinterest, and instagram for more slow cooker recipes and inspiration!