I’m sure we could all use a few tips and tricks when it comes to taking our kids grocery shopping. I’ve just discovered this darling Grocery Shopping Book from over at Spotlight. She Wears Flowers created this perfect little felt book for her daughter to take with her to the store and help “pick” out the food. I love it.
Here’s a few other articles sharing how to manage your shopping experience with kids:
- Grocery Shopping + Kids = Chaos by Or So She Says…
- 5 Secrets to Shopping with Kids by Momtastic
- Shopping with the Kids by Make and Takes
- Grocery Shopping with Young Kids and Staying Sane by Life as Mom
- Meal Planning with the Kids by Make and Takes
I know we’ve all been there. How do you manage it all? What are some tips and tricks you’ve found helpful when you go shopping with the kids?