I’m thrilled to officially introduce you to my super crafty daughter, Lucy. You’ve seen her in our videos for Craftspiration and on our Make and Takes YouTube page. I love how much fun we have crafting together. Well, she has come up with a bunch of her own fun kid’s craft ideas and this is the first of many. I’m going to let her take it away…
Flying Valentine’s time! Today we are going to make Valentine’s Airplane Hearts! Your kids will love these because they’re fun to play with and you can swirl them around.
They are cut out hearts that you fold into planes and kids can fly into fun!
Supplies for Valentine Airplane Hearts:
- Pencil (optional)
Here’s my sweet Lucy’s written instructions:
1. First get a piece of paper or anything your scissors can cut through.
2. Fold the paper in half.
3. Cut half a heart out of the folded side, (beginners can trace half a heart with their pencil).
4. Open up the heart if you like how it turned out. You can keep it like that, if you don’t like it, make it look good to you.
5. Fold the heart back in half on a flat solid surface, to make the wings, bring the outer side of the heart to the folded side of the heart, fold. Do that with the other side too.
6. Dun, dun, dun, dun, duun! Now you have your heart airplane!
Have fun flutter’in”!!