Is it just me or did 2013 go by too fast?! Maybe it was all the fun we had with DIY during the year. Here are just a few things we whipped up this past year with crafts, food, family and fun!
- January: Tortilla Snowflakes – perfect for an after school snack
- February: Despicable Me Printable Valentines – I’m a sucker for you!
- March: Colorful Stained Glass Kites – fun window display
- April: Crochet Mini Circle Ring – perfect to fancy up any finger
- May: Sausage Waffles Breakfast – great for Sunday brunch
- June: 12 Simple Activities for Traveling with Kids – have fun road trippin’
- July: DIY Ombre Napkins – perfect for a party
- August: DIY Hula Grass Skirts – fun for a kid’s hula party
- September: Making Yarn from an Old T-Shirt – fun for all sorts of crochet projects
- October: Mix and Match Monster Flip Book – great for school Halloween parties
- November: Crochet a Mustache on a String – to celebrate Movember
- December: 5 Ways to Make Hiking Fun for Kids – get outdoors!
What fun craft projects and recipes were some of your favorites to DIY during 2013?