Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! So why not start there? Here are 15 healthy breakfast ideas that will kick start you to a more healthy day.
It’s a new year, which means new beginnings and a fresh start! Every year I decide that I should probably be eating a little bit healthier overall. Maybe it has something to do with all of the cookies, candy, and pumpkin bread I ate over the holidays. Whatever the motivation, I think the new year is a great time to reassess and try some new healthy eating habits.
15 Healthy Breakfast Ideas
1. Pumpkin Quinoa Breakfast: Warm up with a bowl of this pumpkin quinoa breakfast full of spice and rich flavor! Healthy AND delicious!
4. Breakfast Picnic: Take the breakfast outside or inside on the floor with this healthy breakfast idea.
5. Apple Cider Quinoa Breakfast: Get a good protein boost from this apple cider quinoa breakfast. Sweet, flavorful, and simple to make.
6. Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Granola: Start your day right with this yogurt parfait with super tasty homemade granola. Smooth and crunchy!
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas
10. Pear Muffins with Honey Oat Topping: Dice up juicy pears and add them to the batter for these pear muffins. Then top them off with a crunchy honey oat topping. Filling and healthy!
12. Gingerbread Granola: Super fun breakfast idea that’s also healthy! Plus your house will smell amazing while cooking this granola.
13. Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes: Top these fluffy whole wheat pancakes with your favorite berries for a hearty breakfast.
15. Cookie Cutter Toast Stamping: This is a great way to make an ordinary breakfast extra special! And yummy!
Use these scrumptious healthy breakfast ideas to start your day to a healthier you this year!