We’re wrapping up our summer series to Get Out and Play! Thanks to all the amazing contributors and guest writers for their fabulously fun ideas. We’ve been playing games, making crafts, and having adventures in the summer sun! There is nothing better than a summer day full of fun activities. These ideas are perfect for a summer bucket list. Make these a tradition to do every summer. Let celebrate every day this summer with these 25 ideas to get out and play!
25 Ways to Get Out and Play:
1. Beat the Heat with a Breakfast Picnic via Make and Takes
3. Fairy Garden Flower Pots via Make and Takes
6. Backyard Banana Ice Cream Sundaes via Make and Takes
9. Backwards Olympic Games via Make and Takes
12. Make a Family Summer Bucket List via Make and Takes
19. Watermelon Frisbee Flyers via Make and Takes
20. Washcloth Pom-Pom Toss to beat the heat via Make and Takes
22. 3 Fresh Ideas for Water Table Play via Make and Takes
25. Floating Sponge Boats to play with in the pool or ocean via Make and Takes
I love the freedom summer brings. It’s so fun to spend every day together seeking out adventures and new things to do as a family. Be sure to have fun and Get Out and Play all summer long! What is your favorite summer tradition? Share these ideas with friends, family, and neighbors. All of these are kid-friendly and super fun.